13 April 2024

My Years, in Films - 1991

1991 was a busy year. My fourth year of secondary school ended with mock exams, and a two-week work experience placement in a local supermarket. I also went on my first visit to London, mainly spending time in both the British Museum and the National Gallery as part of an Art trip. After the Summer, I started my final year of secondary school, turning 16 and going on a five-day retreat.

I've only seen a handful of Star Trek movies at the cinema, but Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country was the first, which I remember as being part of a friend's birthday celebrations. I particularly enjoy the extended 'Scooby-Doo ending' version, which isn't as easily available to watch as the original cut. Wrath of Khan is generally considered as being the best Star Trek movie, but of the first six, I rate Undiscovered Country as my favourite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.